Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Babies, Christmas, and more

So we finally paid for Jackson's 3 month pictures and they should be mailed out tomorrow. YAH! I can't wait to get them, they turned out really well. Though I didn't really have the money for them, they were a good investment. He will only be my little baby once.
Ah, Christmas is almost here and I am thrilled. I love Christmas, we already have our tree up. Jon and I put a $50 limit on each other and $20 for the family. My family gifts are already done or at least thought of but I don't know what to get for Jon. Any ideas? I know I am going to get him a scarf, he wants one to go with his nice new coat.

So I am not sure if I quite know what I am doing on here yet. I know how to write and post a blog, I know how to search one via google but I don't really get how people can find each other's blogs. If I am blogging along and no one is following me then am I really blogging? :-) Okay but really how do I do that. Anyone?

No comments: