Monday, November 30, 2009

My open letter to Cuisinart, Boppy, Medela, Craftsman, and Pyrex

Dear Cuisinart, Boppy, Medela, Craftsman, and Pyrex,

Thank you for being awesome! It is a wonder where I was without you previously in my life.

Cuisinart~ I LOVE my little food processor. If only I had got one sooner than this year. You are the perfect little addition to my kitchen and hopefully I will have a immersion blender to go along with you. Though I wish you were the bigger model to accomadate more food I still love you. (though I do need to learn how to "slice" things ... so far I see the ability to on the directions but I haven't been able to do anything but grate and chop)


Boppy~ Oh what a wonderful mother's little helper you are. I remember the old days of trying to feed my nieces and nephews and cousins without you and it was no fun. You are a breast feeding mom's best friend.


Medela~ Is there anything you don't make that is related to babies? Your Pump in Style Advanced breast pump is awesome (though I need to have it looked at because it is making a swoosh sound-how do I do that? Anyone know?). You even made the billirubin bed that my son stayed in for a while. Your products are all so handy and have really made breastfeeding easier.


Craftsman~ I just bought my first official power tool of my own this past Black Friday! I waited in line at Sears to buy your random orbital sander. What a great deal and a wonderful tool. I can't wait for spring so I can start some of my furniture resurfacing projects.

Pyrex~ Oh Pyrex for so long you were out of my reach...you see I have champagne taste on a beer budget! So extra things like Pyrex were out of the question. However, to my suprise there was an AMAZING deal on Black Friday this year at Walmart. Yep I braved the craziness of Walmart and waited for 45 minutes in line to check out so I could buy your cookware and I couldn't be happier with it. No smelly foods smell after use, it cleans easy, it is the perfect size for my husband and I... Oh how I love you.

No comments: